I don't do these often (ever?), but this week saw some good attention and a little bit of promotion towards CONVERGENCE, so I thought it best to recap. In no particular order then:
- You can save 50% on CONVERGENCE and snag the book for only $1.99 at Smashwords by using the coupon code AV28S prior to checkout. This coupon is only good until May 7, so act fast. And feel free to share the code!
- Check out this "A+" review over at Must Read Faster. In addition to Melissa's good word, and the Publisher's Weekly praise I earned during the Amazon 2013 Breakthrough Novel Award contest, CONVERGENCE has managed to round up a handful of solid reader reviews on Amazon and a couple Goodreads rankings. And, all are 5-star rankings!
- I'm giving away 10 free copies of the eBook over at LibraryThings. Go ahead an enter, you could get lucky. However, you'll need to scroll down a bit until you find my book, and make sure you get your request in before May 23.
- There are also multiple ways to connect with me and stay abreast of developments on this blog and with my future works. You can find me on Facebook, Twitter, or you can sign up for my newsletter. Note that the newsletter is used sparingly, so you will not receive a lot of updates this way.
- Check back on Monday, when I'll be following in Cat Amesbury's footsteps and posting as a part of the Writing Process Blog Tour. It's a fun, brief Q&A exploring not only my writing process, but why I write what I write, and what I'm working on now.