- The Hatching by Ezekiel Boone
- Hell Divers by Nicholas Sansbury Smith
- Wolf Hunt (audiobook) by Jeff Strand
- A Time of Torment by John Connolly
- Young Slasher by S. Elliot Brandis
- Invasive by Chuck Wendig
- Chasing Ghosts by Glen Rolfe
So, that's six novels, plus one audiobook, which I originally reviewed for Audio Book Reviewer. All in all, this was a pretty strong month of reading in terms of quality; I don't think there was a bad book in the bunch. Let's face it, though - anytime I can read a new book from Chuck Wendig and John Connolly, let alone nearly back to back, is a darn good month.
What did you read last month? Any particular stand-outs for you?