The end of 2016 is nearly upon us, which means it's time for yet another one of those annual 10 Best Books list.
It should go without saying that this list is purely subjective and based solely on my own opinions, but since I recently received an e-mail from some pinhead telling me I should be ashamed of myself for liking a book he did not and how dare I, I apparently need to preface this list with some kind of warning. Now that's done, on with the list!
Feel free to click the links below, or on the photo captions above, to see my original review. In those reviews, all you last minute holiday shoppers can even find an Amazon link directly to the title in question where you can gift away to your heart's content.
- Children of the Dark by Jonathan Janz
- Livia Lone by Barry Eisler
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch
- Savages by Greg F. Gifune
- Company Town by Madeline Ashby
- The Ballad of Black Tom by Victor LaValle
- The Complex by Brian Keene
- Every Heart A Doorway by Seanan McGuire
- Lights Out by Nate Southard
- Odd Man Out by James Newman