3) Favorite short story of the year? BLACKOUT by Tim Curran
As soon as I finished BLACKOUT, back in August, I was ready to name it the best DarkFuse novella of the year. That hasn't changed. [my review]
4) Favorite movie of the year? Didn’t see many, so I’ll go with X-Men: Days Of Future Past
You know what, I really slipped on this one. Yeah, I loved the new X-Men flick, but I had a bit of a brain fart. I'm knocking this one down a peg or two for one simple reason that I somehow, stupidly, forgot about. And that reason is.... GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY.
5) Favorite TV show of the year? Hannibal
'Nuff said. This series is absolutely terrific. And that season finale?!?!? It has now officially been too long of a wait for season three, and I think the upcoming holiday break may be a good time to rewatch seasons one and two. I just seriously love the heck out of this show.
6) Favorite song of the year? Don’t have one…
7) Favorite album? See above.
8) Favorite video game? Really wish I had more time and a bigger budget, but Dragon Age: Inquisition wins for me.
9) Favorite app? Godus
I love this game a ridiculous amount, and have really dug what 22Cans brought to the table with the expansion/update that launched a second bit of land to explore and develop. You can read my review of it over here, but I also want to take a brief second to plug THREES, which I discovered this past Wednesday night. Totally addictive and well worth the $2.
10) Favorite [something else] of the year? I jumped on the Funko Pop! bandwagon, and will thus vote for my Funko Batman figure/statuette.
Yeah, seriously. I'm letting my geek flag fly with this one. And, actually, I'm a bit torn, to be honest. I recently bought my first couple Funko Pop! vinyl figures, and am debating which one I love more. I'm sticking with Batman, though. Very close second is this zombie from their line-up of The Walking Dead figures: